Prior to your first appointment, we will be more than happy to call your insurance company to verify the coverage you have available. We accept assignment of benefits from Delta Insurance Company directly. For all other insurance companies, we will assist you by filing your claim and any necessary paperwork. We will also handle your insurance questions on your behalf so that you will receive your full benefit.
I’ve Got Orthodontic Insurance, What’s Next?
Orthodontics Can Be Expensive, What Options Do I Have For Payment Plans?
The smile of your life is more affordable than you might think. Although fees vary according to the complexity and time involved in each individual case, a personalized payment plan can be arranged with no interest or carrying a charge. When you have your initial complimentary consultation, our Treatment Coordinators will discuss and assist you with the options listed below. They will work with you to select the option works best with your monthly budget.
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a discount. If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for full payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.
- We will work with you to establish a customized payment schedule that extends over the course of your treatment.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card.
- Third-party financing options also are available
What Should I Expect During My First Orthodontic Appointment?
Our team believes that each person’s needs and expectations about orthodontics can be different. Because of these differences, it is imperative that each patient is treated based on their specific circumstance. This is why we take great pride in making sure that you have a customized treatment that you deserve.
Upon arrival for your first visit. You will be greeted by a Treatment Coordinator. She will show you around our office, and review your health history. In addition to these two things, she will ask you about your main concerns about your smile. This can help us customize the right treatment that meets not only your needs but also your desires. We will take digital photos and a digital panoramic X-ray before Dr. Robinson and Dr. Ries conduct a thorough examination to determine the basic nature of your problem.
If treatment is recommended, we will be glad to:
- Discuss your individual needs
- Explain your treatment options
- Provide you with a written treatment plan and treatment timeline estimate
- Inform you of the available fee and payment options and help you with your insurance
- Answer any other questions you may have
We look forward to improving your beautiful smile!