The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth, without metal or wires. After detailed impressions are taken of patient’s teeth, Aligh utilizes 3D image technology to mapy the complete treatment from start to finish. Teens wear each aligner for about two weeks. During this time, the aligners gradually mover their teeth until they achieve the prescribed final position.
Why is Invisalign better than regular braces?
- It fits busy lifestyles
- It’s removable
- It’s comfortable
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign aligners are clear; no one may even notice that you’re wearing braces.
- Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat.
- You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
- Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth.
- Invisalign appointments are quick and easily fit within your schedule.
- Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
Nearly 2,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, Dr. Robinson or Dr. Ries can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.